- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
Thank you Casey over at Inspiredbythepage.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award! I love these awards that highlight new and awesome blogs!
here are the answers to the questions I was given!
- What superpower would you like to have, and what would you do with it?
- The power of Osmosis. I think real knowledge is power, and being able to read a book through osmosis would be AWESOME!!! I would devour libraries!!!
- Do your friends in “real life” know about your blog?
- ABSOLUTELY!!! They are some of my best readers.
- Have you been to any book conventions? (BookCon, Ya’llwest, ect.)
- I just went to my first book festival, YALLWEST, and now I am looking for more to go to! I LOVED IT!!!
- If you could bring one character to life, who would it be?
- Hermione Granger, so the middle school child in me could become BFFs with the smartest girl I know!
- What book sparked your reading itch?
- When I was in middle school, my principal had me read books to see if they should be added to the curriculum, and luckily I did this with my best friend. It was my first “book club” and it made me want to read more new books, not just the ones my teacher was assigning in class. That was over 15 years ago, and I couldn’t be more grateful for the opportunities, and the books my Principal and teachers gave me.
- If you could have lunch with any celebrity (author, actor, singer…) who would it be?
- I am going to go all nerd girl here, and say John Green, I feel like we could be friends if given the opportunity, and maybe one lunch could turn in to actual friendship! I would review the crap out of his future books! haha
- What’s something about yourself that might shock your followers?
- I am fluent in American Sign Language, and it sometimes impacts my English! I have caught myself writing in ASL structure more than I would like to admit.
I am only going to nominate a few of my favorites… 😉
Emily at The Book Nook
Carrie at Characters in Progress
Briabean at Briabean.wordpress.com (I want her to get writing! haha)
And here are my questions:
1.) What is your favorite book to reread, and why?
2.) If you could have lunch with anyone (past, present, future, or fictional) who would it be, and where would you take them?
3.) What was your least favorite book that you read last year?
4.) What book recommendations would you give me?
5.) What is your favorite book to movie adaptation/
6.) Where would you go on your dream vacation?
7.) If you were born in a different time, when would you have preferred to be born?